Monday, December 27, 2004

long december

Long time, no see. But at least I have an excuse, unlike others.

Here's the rundown for Xmas Swag:

  • Playstation 2 (only four years late!)

  • Various games:
    • Spiderman 2
    • Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
    • Pride:FC (best game ever)
    • Def Jam Vendetta
    • Tribes: Aerial Assault
    • Rugby 2004 (Aussie Aussie Aussie!)
    • Tekken Tag Tournament
    • Tekken 4
    • Madden 2004
    • Legends of Wrestling
    • True Crime: Streets of LA (disappointing...)

  • CDs received now
    • The Cure - Galore
    • Pixies - Wave of Mutilation

  • The Ric Flair DVD

  • Stuff coming from Amazon
    • Fountains of Wayne - Fountains of Wayne
    • Fountains of Wayne - Utopia Parkway
    • Rise and Fall of ECW DVD


And that's about it. Some slippers from the 'rents and some money from the grand'rents.

And how was your Christmas?

Never mind. I don't really care.

(I'm kidding.)

(Mostly.)

My birthday is in fifteen days. I expect lavish gifts from each and every one of my loyal readers. I like shiny expensive things.

I don't know what I want for real, but I'm sure I'll get screwed on the deal, as my extended family (without fail every year) claims money is too tight after Christmas to ever get me anything, if they even remember my birthday at all.

Really, is it too hard to put a tenspot and a cheesy card in an envelope and throw a stamp on it? Or, they could walk here since most of them live right down the street.

Oh well, enough bitching on my part. Did you like your prize, Kate?

I'm thinking of making a simple little message board on here, just to have something to do more than anything. I don't know if there's enough interest to warrant it, though. Usually, projects outside of the main blog fall by the wayside (NFTM, anyone? What about Poetry?).

Most of you I haven't talked with since finals, except Kate. There's this little thing called email, people. Or the phone, if you want to be really extravagant.

Man, I'm starting to sound whinier than Ryan here. I'll stop while I'm ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.