Monday, May 09, 2005

bulls on parade

I got back from Honors Night. My total take is $6665.

That doesn't seem like much, but that's on top of HOPE, which means my first two-plus years are free clear and paid for.

If I keep a 3.0, that is. I could turn into a raging alcoholic between now and then.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking about becoming a bartender to pay my last year of school. I'm perfect for the job: I'm physically imposing, I already have enclyclopedic knowledge of mixed drinks (I was bored one day), and most importantly, I don't drink, so I'm not going to eat into the profits.

I like hearing about people's problems, becuae they remind me my life doesn't suck as much in comparison.

Plus, I know a few Irish/Confucian proverbs that will get most any drunk through whatever they can throw at me.

And I can judge bar bets with the best of them, such as the world's fattest twins, who were the McCrary twins from Texas, who once weighed in at over 600 pounds a piece.

All together, that's four of me.

And they rode little minibikes too. When they weren't professionally wrestling, that is.

And it all comes back to wrestling. Lucha Libre Por Siempre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.