Saturday, June 18, 2005

one by one

You may ask yourself: Why am I not as cool as Suplexmasta?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the 'Net. I have the complete series of the Centurions.

And they are so cheesy, but they kick ass so much. "POWER... EXTREME!"

I finally got to watch One Night Stand. Well, half of it. I stopped right before Benoit's entrance.

Psicosis really worked his ass off in his match. Rey Rey... not so much. Psic took all the big bumps, save for the suicida senton. Psic also tried to interject some psychology into the match by selling the leg damage, but Rey didn't bite.

Super Crazy proved he is El Insano Luchador with the balcony moonsault. Although he actually did one of the safer insane dives I've seen, as he had the right trajectory to not break his neck.

Speaking of broken necks, Sabu was surprisingly quick and agile for a guy who spent 91 days in a hospital not a year ago. He did misplace the chair on the Arabian Skullcrusher, though. Rhino looked really good.

That's really as far as I've gotten.

Today I went to my cousin's birthday party, talked with some relatives who I'm not sure how they're related to me, and got to listen about how Heath's working his ass off from his grandmother. Heath's first cousin once removed is my aunt, so we have two relatives in common, the aunt's children, one of which turned one this week. The kids are my first cousins and Heath's second cousins.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to quit my job either at the end of this week or next week. To steal a line from Roddy Piper, everytime I figure out the answers, my overbosses (my boss's bosses) change the questions. I'm sick of prolonging their little pyramid scheme, and I've already made enough money to get a half-decent used car.

On the plus side, working at the computer all day has made my carpal tunnel much worse. Wait, that's not a plus. Nevermind. But my hands go numb at random intervals and my wrists are sore a lot more often than usual. No jokes from the peanut gallery.

Sometime this month Ryan, Ryan, and I will take Joey out to celebrate his birthday. Hooters and a sleazy strip club are on the menu. The line on Joey having a seizure is 3 to 2.

And on that note, we cue the music. Adios, and remember to floss biweekly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.