Saturday, March 12, 2005

you're it

I installed the TagBoard on the sidebar. If you can't see it, put the scotch down and get help. It's right next to this, for crying out loud. I'll work on the code so it's not as obtrusive.

Also, a lot of people in Winder have Xanga blogs.

And they suck out loud.

That's right, I said it.

I'm not talking about KR or JS, although JS's background pic and music have got to go. I'm talking about other people somehow linked off of various sites. Not to mention any screennames, but garedneck016 comes to mind, no matter how much I like him personally. Hprice87 is also bad. Somebody sign these people up for HTML design classes. And Xanga sucks as far as customization. Blogger's not the greatest, but it's miles ahead of Xanga.

Also, There is a new fed starting up in McDonough, and I want to be a part of it so bad. I'd be a great gopher. Deep South Wrestling, run by Jody Hamilton. Be there or be square.

And I look to the side and see I already have a TB anonymous user. Creepy, yet erotic.

More later, possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.