Tuesday, October 19, 2004

sleeping on a planter at the port authority

...waiting for my bus to come.

Everybody's breaking up, so I probably should have put as the title "breaking up is hard to do", but I would've felt like a tool.

I will, unfortunately, miss tonight's show due to scheduling conflicts, plus the fact that I need sleep and rest and all that good stuff. If it was in Statham, I would attend, but I don't want to have to go all the way to Auburn (a good thirty to forty minutes one way, doing the speed limit).

I finished my Sophocles paper, but I don't exactly feel good about it. I completely forgot to cite in the paper, but I did put down seven sources (four was the target).

Knowing the teacher, I'll probably get a 95 on it no matter what I do. I could probably turn in a torn piece of cardboard with "ESSAY" written on it in magic marker and still get at least a 90 on it.

Here comes the dreaded BLOGGERS BLOCK O'DOOM!

I feel sick today, in addition to being dog-tired. I've probably got some weird varaition of Ebola or something. Maybe it's Dengue Fever instead. I don't know.

Enough blog. Kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

I like you as a friend, but that's it.

With that out of the way, WTF? That breaks the KR-RA jointly held record for shortest break-up in High School history.

Also, I updated my poetry blog with an ode to our favorite slippery substance.

And no, it's not Jello.

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.