Saturday, October 16, 2004

on your feet or on your knees!

I have to write a two-page paper on Sophocles and his influences, his position among the major Greek tragedians (is that even a word?), and his effect on modern theatre.

And I don't want to do it.

I spent all morning barbecueing chickens and assembling plates of such. My hands smell like pickles, my hair smells like charcoal, and my legs hurt from standing up for four straight hours. Pity me.

I have a new loyal reader, Queenie from Ontario.

She seems nice, unlike the rest of you scumbags :).

I have been derelict in my wrestling-watching, as I've had too much to do. The last thing I watched was the IWA:MS Sweet Science 2001, and its not really what you would call "good". More like passable.

The last good thing I watched was Starrcade '86. Tully Blanchard versus Dusty Rhodes in a first blood match, with J.J. Dillon cheating like made for his Horseman charge. Quality.

Wrestling this Tuesday in Auburn, at the Auburn Elementary Gym. 6:00 p.m., free autographs. You'll get to see your favorite internet superstar, moi, in attendance.

My autograph's not free, though. $5 a pop, polaroids extra. And no, I won't wear the mask.

I added a story generator at the bottom of my Poetry blog. It's groovy, keen, neato, and all that mess.

I would also like to announce my candidacy for President of the United States of America.

In 2024.

I'm running on the Freak Power platform, and if elected, will rename Washington, D.C. "Fat City".

Guess the reference! Here's your clue: FunkmasterJ, I want to be your Paul Semonin.

Enough blog. Must pretend to work on Sophocles paper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

I have a psych test. It is all about biology of the brain.
Shitty.

Q

12:49 PM

 
Blogger suplexmasta said...

AB wins the prize: my undying love and affection.

Oh, wait.

You probably wanted something good.

Sorry.

(And no, FMJ, I'm not horning in on your territory.)

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.