Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Well, my cousin's test results came back yesterday. Negative across the board, which is quite the relief for the entire family.
I spent most of today and yesterday doing a title history for the NWA Americas Tag Team Championship
, an obscure Los Angeles championship that I, at first, didn't realize had 150 different reigns. Yikes. A lot of typing. I must really love wrestling.
But I'm actually proud of that page. Now I just have to go back and put in all the locations.
I'm kind of tired of typing at this point, so here's a quick survey. OK, maybe not so quick.
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
You're funny. Maybe a week. Maybe. If you're counting elementary school, that is.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
The New York Times Guide to Essential Knowledge, from a nice guy on the Internet. It's an 1100 page desk reference covering basically everything on the planet. Right up my alley.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELLPHONE?
Not badly. No more than a couple feet.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Let's see. I fulfilled my high school P.E. requirement five years ago, so... then.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Gas and insurance, mostly. I don't really cost much to keep happy.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Homemade burritos. Awesome.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
"Another First Kiss" by TMBG
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Scenic Barrow COunty
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE
Whatever Funcoland/EB/Gamestop/Babbage's derivative is closest.
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
A few months during last summer setting up websites.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
My cousin Tandi's four years ago
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH:
"Senator, I don't recall"
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Checkers, Wendy's, Krystal
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD?
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes. See the burritos above.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
I can't remember
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD:
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
Sometimes I'm just too sexy.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
I'm not a "shift" guy. More a "paid by the job" kind of guy.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?:Busty Cops
34. CAN YOU SING?
Only back up harmonies, and only if I'm medicated.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?:
Veblen. I need to get out more.
36. LAST KISS?
37. LAST MOVIE Watched:
Hotel Rwanda, maybe?
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?:
Myrtle Beach, SC. (So, so redneck...)
40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD?
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?:
That'd be a no.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Steven Wright, Ron White, Jeff Garlin, Eddie Izzard, and that's just from today. Don't make me choose a favorite.
45. Sing in the shower?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
No one. (*sniff*)
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?:
None. Watch it, I just jinxed myself.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
Yes, but not to the extent I'll drink it every day. And normal coffee only.
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Omelette or scrambled
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
Not really. I think everything's connected, though. I really refer to Dogbert in these situations, though.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
A wrong number. (How pathetic.)
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
That my text message rates are going up, and that was probably three months ago. I don't like text messages, so it doesn't affect me.
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING?
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
Only one actually under my head, but others around my head.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
A Wuxtry Records shirt and a pair of shorts
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR Song?
"And I am a snake head eating/The head on the opposite side"
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
I should be able to, with my ability in physics and geometry, but I suck greatly at it.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
I can not drown as long as I don't panic. That's about as close as I get to swimming.
64. FAVORITE KIND OF ICE CREAM?
Birthday cake flavored, but only certain brands
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?:
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I open-mouth kissed a horse once.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?:
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
7:00, and then again at 9:00
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never. Streak's still alive!
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
I wouldn't know.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Shopping for groceries.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?
87. ARE YOU SMILING?
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
I certainly do.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Scarlet Johanson's bedroom, armed with a camera crew.
91. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE?
Technically. I do, but I don't use it.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
Bender Bending Rodriguez
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
100. DO YOU HAVE A BROTHER?
Only Thalyn, my brother from another mother.
There, wasn't that fun?